Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Google

What I knew:
Word searches give you the definition, .gov, .edu, you can search images by subject, color, photo and clip art, you can search related links, and hear pronunciation.

What I didn't know:
.mil, that google does math!!!, graphing, search within part of the website, putting a - symbol in front of what you don't want to search, visited pages, search by reading level, and links.

I want to know how to find the reading level - please show me - this would save many kids with this research project that they are doing.

Also, putting the - symbol would be helpful to a lot of those research projects.

Math in general - now I can look really smart when it comes to my nieces geometry homework!

1 comment:

  1. The reading level tool is under "Show search tools" in the left-hand toolbar. It's a great resource.

    ReplyDelete